- 1/2 yellow onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger (grated or minced)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups Organic vegetable broth
- 1 cup organic coconut milk (full fat, from the can)
- 1/2 cup dry red lentils
- 1 head cauliflower (small, chopped into florets)
- 1 Sweet potato (medium, peeled, and cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped, optional)
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and water and cook until the onions are just tender and water has evaporated, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and stir to combine with the onion mixture. Stir in the broth and coconut milk. Add in the lentils and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the lentils are just tender, stirring often.
- Add the cauliflower and sweet potato to the pot. Stir to combine then cover with a lid and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- Season with additional salt if needed and divide between bowls. Top with cilantro, if using, and enjoy.