- 3 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsps cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup millet
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (176ºC).
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the almond milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and sea salt together. Stir in the millet.
- Transfer the millet mixture to a baking dish and bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed and is no longer bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before cutting into squares. Serve warm with additional maple syrup and cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!