- 1/2 cup Dry Red Lentils (rinsed well)
- 2 cups water
- 120g Roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add the lentils and water to a pot over medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain really well to remove excess water
- Add the lentils and remaining ingredients to a food processor and blend until very smooth. Season with additional salt and lemon juice if needed.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!