- 1 cup Organic coconut milk (full fat, from the can)
- 1 cup Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp Coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp ginger (fresh, minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 454 grams chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups green beans
- 1 cup kale leaves (chopped)
- In the pot of the pressure cooker whisk the coconut milk, chicken broth, red curry paste, coconut aminos, ginger and garlic together. Add the chicken and close the lid.
- Set to “sealing”, then press manual/pressure cooker and cook for 8 minutes on high pressure. Once it is done, release the pressure manually. Remove the lid carefully and transfer the cooked chicken to a plate.
- Turn the pressure cooker to sauté mode. Let the sauce reduce and thicken for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the bell pepper, onion, green beans and kale to the sauce and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Meanwhile, chop the cooked chicken breast. Add the chicken to the pot with the cooked vegetables and stir to combine. Divide between plates and enjoy!