- 2 Yellow Potatoes (shredded, pat dry)
- 1 cup chickpeas (cooked, rinsed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 3 cups kale leaves (stems removed, leaves torn)
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Arrange the shredded potato on one half of the baking sheet, and the chickpeas on the other. Season with sea salt and turmeric and toss gently to distribute. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse the kale and shake off excess water.
- Remove the potatoes and chickpeas from the oven, and toss gently. Shift aside and add the wet kale to the same baking sheet. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Divide the potato onto plates and top with the kale and chickpeas. Enjoy!