- 170 grams chickpea pasta
- 4 cups kale leaves (sliced thin into ribbons)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 3/4 cup cashews (soaked for 30 minutes and drained)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package and set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat. Sauté the kale and garlic for 5 to 7 minutes then mix in the cooked pasta until warmed through. Turn off the heat.
- In a high powered blender, add the drained cashews, water, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Blend on high until smooth.
- Toss the pasta with the cream sauce and enjoy!