- 2 1/2 cups celery root (peeled, cubed)
- 3 parsnips
- 1/2 cup Organic vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Add the celery root and parsnips to pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and cook the vegetables for about 15 minutes or until very tender. Drain the water and transfer the cooked vegetables back into the warm pot to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked vegetables to a food processor along with the broth, olive oil, salt and thyme. Blend until smooth. Season with additional salt if needed. Enjoy!