- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups White Navy Beans (cooked, from the can)
- 1 Cup Oats (quick or rolled)
- 1/2 Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (course, optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease pie pan with coconut oil.
- Combine beans, oats, applesauce, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and dates in a food processor until well blended. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter to your pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with salt (optional) and let cool before serving. Enjoy!