- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 oz Tofu (extra firm, pressed dry, cubed)
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Cups corn, cooked
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and mustard. Add the tofu and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Use a peeler to slice the zucchini into thin strips.
- Arrange the zucchini and corn on a serving plate. Remove the tofu from the lemon vinaigrette and crumble over top. Drizzle your desired amount of leftover lemon marinade over top as a dressing. Enjoy!