- 10 oz chicken breast (boneless, skinless, sliced into strips)
- 3/4 cup Cashews
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the cashews alone with the chili powder, paprika, cayenne, and sea salt to a food processor or blender and pulse until a fine flour is formed (about 30 seconds). Transfer to a plate.
- Whisk the egg with the hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Take each chicken strip and dip it in the egg with hot sauce, then the cashew flour mix, coating all sides very well. Place onto a pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat with all the chicken strips and bake for 22-24 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.